|Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort‘|
|Franklin D. Roosevelt.|
Orla Gildea believes in the power of Drama for self-confidence, creativity, fun and overall personal development.
- Individual attention is given and emphasis is placed on developing each child’s confidence, speech, fluency and participation.
- The classes focus on all aspects of Speech and Drama Studies (See Content of Classes Section).
- Irish Board of Speech and Drama Grade Examinations are held in the school once a year and a certificate is presented to each Student.
- Orla runs her own private Feis for students in November.
- Class presentations give an opportunity to parents to see work carried out in the class and is an excellent opportunity for students to gain confidence in performing in front on an audience.
- In this school special emphasis is placed on devised theatre and process drama. Student’s ideas are incorporated through the use of text, mime, movement, music and voice.
FOLLOW ORLA GILDEA SPEECH AND DRAMA ON FACEBOOK AND INSTAGRAM